Photobucket

Friday, March 26, 2010

Take Me There...


Hmm, well isn't this almost nostalgic? I've been 'busy' for the past two months..and now the semester is over. WOW.

I guess an update is in order. Where to begin?


I guess I should mention that I met a boy..his name is Garrison and I'm fairly fond of him. He's pretty adorable. We met at EFY five years ago. I wished him a VERY happy birthday on Facebook and he had just transfered to BYU! He noticed that I was also at BYU and decided we should probably meet up and 'be friends' since we are currently living in the same place. He got my number. [sly dog] On the 14th of January we went on a date to Pier 49. It was epic. I was two hours late (whoops) and he was okay with it (what a keeper!). We talked. We laughed. We ate pizza. Then I took him home. Came back and watched basketball and brought over Disney movies. I left [well..attempted to] his apartment to find that my car had been booted (it was a good laugh). So an hour and 65$ later I left for real, and by the end of the night I had made a really good friend. Thank you University Police-that boot was JUST the ticket to our flourishing relationship.


We talked a bit here and there through text. Then he asked me on another date (to be nice, I think) and we've been together everyday since. Honestly, I couldn't be happier and I've never felt this way about a guy before. He's incredible. Nice. Funny. Honest. Smart. Cute. Southern. Oh, and he's my best friend. Yeah, it's safe to say he's the best thing I could have asked for and then some. Plus, he builds forts with me in the basement for FHE-I mean..really-wow!

Here are a few of the things I've been up to-you know..outside of being the most studious honors student BYU has ever seen..
TEMPLE HOPPING


HOSTING A SWEET BOWL PARTY-ONE MIGHT EVEN CALL IT SUPER

SLC: on numerous occasions...Temple Square Dates..

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy & Squatters...


ARIZONA!!!

Arizona actually is a good place to stop. It deserves some recognition. This was the best trip, hands down. I got to go with Gar. We drove [yuck-or so I thought before we went] and the driving was almost as great as the destination. Gar got to meet all of my closest friends (an honor I'm certain). We went to my very FAVOURITE temple.





I took him to a Suns v. Lakers game-fifth row, NBD. Then we went to the University 5th Ward and topped it off with my favourite mex. restaurant before we left. I fell for Gar while in my favourite place, with all of my favourite people (including him, of course) and I haven't gotten up yet..I don't think I want to. Thanks for being concerned, but I rather enjoy sitting in the filth of uncontainable and absolute happiness resulting from being in LIKE, when I'm no longer content I'll let you know.




After Arizona we came back to the real world. [sad day-good thing I slept through most of it] We watched the most incredible sunset as we drove back to Provo and I was ready to go back, knowing I was going with my best friend, happier than when I left, and happy to still be with him.


I'm making sure to give the heavens above more than just a passing glance.. and every chance I get- I DANCE...I mean, who wouldn't dance with a SWEET sunset like that?!

Arizona has my heart. It always will. However, I found a way to share it..so I am. It's made all the difference in the world!



It's now almost the end of the semester. I have three weeks left. That boils down to: 2 Finals. [but only ONE legit 'final' on a day other than our originally scheduled class] One take home exam. One in-class Exam. One paper. Thank you BYU for making my semester the easiest and hardest, at the same time, WHO DOES THAT?!

Other than doing homework (on occasion) since we've been back from Arizona we celebrated St. Patricks day (after I had my endoscopy)-at Sammys [just a local buger joint with the best shakes around]. We had a reiviting karaoke night and ate SO much food! Then we continued to celebrate by eating jimmy covered doughnuts & GREEN jones soda. Most legit St. Pattys day, ever.
Then we went to a little mission reunion at a Korean restaurant with Gar's friends-again, great food.
Oh, and we went back to SLC for an orchestra on the Temple Grounds where we took a picture; if it were a film it'd be considered a Hollywood Blockbuster. It's happy and so am I.
Then, this past week, we hiked the Y in our brand new TOMS.
We go to BYU. Met at EFY. We're cliche.
We're spontaneous. We're completely in like and I wouldn't have it any other way.

[lyrics: I don't know but I think I may be falling for you, dropping so quickly...I'm tired of holding this inside my head: I've been spending all my time just thinking 'bout you-I think I'm falling for you...Colbie C.]

No comments:

Post a Comment